Chicken Chicken

Kick ass animation! Maybe i'm too slow on the joke though and don't get it..... ah well.

Kinda of a first Kinda of a first

You've got potential fo sho. Just keep going at it, take some more time, your frame rate n shit looks pretty good. If you're going for shakey lines style best not to make them too messy so I know what i'm seeing. For giving credit where credit is due, when you're publishing your video there should be acknowledgement tabs or something, you can credit where you found your shit as well as music and even writing them down in your description. Giving credit to the musicians, sound fx people or whatever is nothing to skimp out on since people are insane about that shit. (Plus non credited copyrighted shit will get your vid taken down in most cases, all it takes is for someone to report the video saying "I MADE THAT SHIT THEY STOLE IT FROM ME" and some proof and it will be removed)

MrFunnybuns responds:

Hey thanks alot i know about the copyright issue thats why i was afraid of putting this up ill make sure to clean up next time and jot down where i get my shit so that im ready for next time again thanks alot this is really going to help

The Universe Ep 1 The Universe Ep 1

Not too bad, definitely keeping going and learning growing, you have tons of potential. The computer mouthing "dafuq" was probably the best part of the whole thing.

CapaciousSpace responds:

Thanks A-bro-ham :)

Mario Kart 8 is Great Mario Kart 8 is Great

lool i liked it, good animation very smooth and silly story/video. Great job man.

Lif-Thin' Weights Lif-Thin' Weights

Lol I liked it, good job man.

I'll Never Marry I'll Never Marry

dafuq....did i just watch.....
Pretty insane and yet awesome, I kinda liked it!

What if video games were What if video games were

haha nice one, it took me a second, clever play on words andcommon video theme. The animation was awesome.

The Text The Text

the animation itself has good potential, liked the dancing guy at the end.

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

Lool i really liked it! his scream got me xDD

Youtube Intro Youtube Intro

I like it, it's cute and simple, very fluid!